sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

A million - The Khaki Scouts

Do you know how long I've dreamed and schemed
All those sleepless nights, how hopeless it all seemed.
There were times when I could almost taste
The future years ahead where I would be someday.

And I was scared, and you were there to tell me: "Don't you dare stop trying!"
You held my face, the words escaped "You'll be ok, I'd never lie to you."

Don't seel my dreams, there something money can buy
But it can't buy everything
I won't change my mind, go ahead! Name your price!
Give me a million, a trillion and I'll wave it good bye.

I admit sometimes the other side tempted me to try to understand
But all it took was just one step outside the way I've always though
The way I've always planned.

The truth is there no other way, I have no choice but the one I've made.
Sometimes there's pain, sometimes trouble.
I can't help loving what I do each day.

Nada como estrear o blog com uma boa música. Essa é do novo projeto de minha cantora e compositora favorita, Megan Frampton.
http://thekhakiscouts.bandcamp.com/track/a-million

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário